When you took the IELTS Speaking test, you were asked the following questions:
Part 1: Interview
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– What is the most interesting part of your job?
– Will you continue in the same profession in the future?
– Do you like advertisements?
– What do you think about Internet ads?
– Do you like fun or serious ads? Why?
– What do you think about ads on buildings and billboards?
– Do you like history?
– Can you name a historical person from your country?
– Are there any historical film that teaches about your country’s history?
Part 2: Cue Card
Talk about a leisure time activity that you would like to do at the seaside. Please say
– What is it?
– Why do you want to do it?
– Who would you do it with?
Part 3: Discussion
– Why do some people like to spend leisure time at the seaside?
– What are the benefits of seaside activities?
– Who enjoys seaside activities more, children or adults? Why?
– How does the global warming affect marine life?
– What are the causes for it?
– How can the global warming be controlled?
– What do you think about research and exploration of deep sea levels?
THÔNG TIN LIÊN HỆ: TỔ CHỨC GIÁO DỤC EDUWORLD
Văn phòng tại Việt Nam: 433 Nguyễn Thị Thập, Tân Phong Quận 7. Tp.HCM, VietNam
Văn phòng tại AUSTRALIA: 29 Lloyd, George Evenue, Concord, NWS 2137, Australia
Hotline: 0932 041 026